- November, 06 2014
- No Comment
Any time of the year, you can cut your grocery costs by half when you play the “No Coupon Way”.
So many people who have never played The Grocery Game, are jumping in to savings with the No Coupon Way! And starting right now is the perfect time to test drive the No Coupon Way.
WHY play the No Coupon Way? Not everyone likes coupons, but everyone loves a deal. I’ve always said, “Coupons are just the frosting on the cake of savings”. Most everything goes on sale at half off or better at various stores at different times. If you shop the right sales at the right place at the right time, you’re playing the No Coupon Way to lowering your grocery bills, because the No Coupon Way features advertised and UN-advertised sales and price comparisons at your local stores!
HOW to play the No Coupon Way…
- COMPARE PRICES! – By comparing prices the No Coupon Way you can cut your grocery bill by half. Each week, sales change. One week, the best store for your grocery needs may be at one store, while next week, you’ll find the best deals at another store. Click on all of the stores you want under “Comparison Shopping At”. Hover over the calendar to see which stores are active sales for today, and uncheck any that don’t apply. By “Investing” in sales on things you will need before you run out, you’re getting ahead of paying full price when you “need” it. Here is a video link where Teri shows how to compare prices among all stores within seconds. You’ll see how easy it is to gather your coupons, but you won’t find coupons in the “No Coupon Way”! Watch the video: How to Comparison Shop With The Grocery Game
- “SEARCH” FOR WHAT YOU “NEED” – Find the best prices on what you’re out of by selecting the stores you can shop at today (using calendar as described above). For example, type in “juice” and all sales in all stores will come up within seconds. Select the best deals on everything you’re looking for.
- SHOW/HIDE – Click on “Show/Hide” to choose how you want to view your list “now” or by “default”. If you don’t have a baby, or pets, you don’t ever have to see those deals once you hide them by “default”, among other selections. Click SAVE.
- SORT DEALS – With one or more stores selected, you can sort your list a number of ways by clicking “Change Sorting”. Just for fun, select 4 or 5 stores, and sort by “Aisle” or “Category”, and now it’s like you’re walking through one giant store, aisle by aisle seeing all their best deals together. Select the best deals in your area!
- WHERE WILL YOU SHOP THIS WEEK? Now that you’ve made selections for your “need” shopping and “investing”, you can decide where you want shop this week. Do you want to cherry pick, which is shopping several stores? Or do you want to choose the best single store this week? Go to “Print” tab. Here, all your selections are separated by store. Take a look to see which stores have more of what you want. Now you can choose to shop at one store or several. I usually shop only one of 4 stores each week, but some weeks I can’t resist hitting a few supermarkets and/or drugstores, dollar stores or others.
- PRINT YOUR CUSTOMIZED MONEY SAVING LIST – Even though your selections were made using all of the above sorting, comparing and searching, your printing will be organized by store.
- WANT TO SAVE PAPER? You don’t have to print your lists. Access www.TheGroceryGame.com from your phone and use our handy shopping tool. Tap “Shop” and check items off as you put them in your cart. Tap to see the List item details.
Get ready to be amazed!